Enigma Telematics has specialised in vehicle security industry since 1992, where our web-based management portal – Skyline – has successfully aided in the recovery of over £100 million worth of assets and vehicles. Proving that Skyline is the GPS stolen vehicle recovery system that consistently delivers results.
Our Skyline tracking system offers a best-in-class solution to pinpoint the exact location of all elements of your fleet. Each plant asset, machinery or vehicle is shown on an interactive map as well as via a grid system with the location including road name, town, county, postcode, Longitude and Latitude for precise siting.
In the event of a theft our system signals you in real-time to the criminal activity with an exact location of the plant asset, machinery or vehicle as well as a full audit trail. Skyline delivers the information needed to get stolen equipment recovered quickly. With actionable information on your side downtime and financial impact are minimised.
The types of assets that our GPS enabled modules can be attached to include:
- Agricultural Equipment – Tractor, Combine Harvester
- Construction Machinery – Tower Cranes, Mobile Cranes, Screed Pumps, Excavators
- Large Goods Vehicles (LGVs) – Articulated Lorry, Rigid Truck
- Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs) – Vans, Cars, Pick-Ups
- Plant Machinery – Diggers, Dumpers, Rollers, Compressors
- Power Generation – Generators, Lighting Towers
- Site Accommodation – Mobile Welfare Cabins, Portable Site Accommodation, Site Toilets
- Trenchless Technology – Pipe Burster, Cable Winch, Vacuum Excavation, Butt Fusion
- Waste Management Vehicles – Dustcarts, Sweepers
- Stolen plant asset, machinery or vehicle recovery
- Real-time alerts
- Lone worker protection
- Installation security
Our system is set to alert you if there are any attempts to tamper with or if a vehicle or asset is moved outside of an allotted time or area. We liaise directly with the Police’s Plant & Agricultural National Intelligence Unit (PANIU) to ensure that your vehicle or asset is recovered as promptly as possible to reduce your downtime and cost.
Our real-time alert system warns you based on several different situations or behaviour changes; these include:
- Tow away
- Unauthorised usage
- Out-of-hours usage
Skyline allows managers to have full visibility on lone workers to monitor welfare and location. It enables you to track mobile employees via live mapping and detailed journey reporting, as well as give them the peace of mind that they can inform you to any issues with Skyline’s panic feature.
Automotive security is a multi-layered concept, a great system can be let down by an incorrect installation. All of our devices are fitted by fully-trained and Thatcham-certified engineers to give you the peace of mind that your assets are protected.